Hey Beta ring customers! Right this moment’s Xbox Insider Launch Notes spotlight the newest fixes, recognized points, and options coming to your console. Beginning at 2 p.m. PT right now, customers will obtain the newest 2004 Xbox One system replace (construct: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1663.200226-0000). Hold studying for extra particulars.
System Replace Particulars:
- OS model launched: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1663.200226-0000
- Obtainable: 2 p.m. PT – March 3, 2020
- Necessary: Three a.m. PT – March 4, 2020
Fixes for Beta
We’ve heard your suggestions, and we’re glad to announce the next fixes have been applied for this 2004 construct:
- Mounted a difficulty the place some customers had been unable to grant entry to video games on youngster accounts.
- Extra fixes to deal with points the place customers should not receiving notifications.
- Word: If you happen to see this habits, attempt a tough reboot. If it continues, file suggestions.
- Numerous updates to correctly mirror native languages throughout the console.
Recognized Points for Beta
We perceive some points have been listed in earlier Xbox Insider Launch Notes. These points aren’t being ignored, however it would take Xbox engineers extra time to discover a resolution. We respect your endurance right now!
- Customers who’ve Dolby Atmos enabled and console show settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing lack of Dolby Atmos audio in some conditions.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Constancy to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or decrease.
- Customers who use Vitality-saving energy mode may even see the dashboard exhibiting no community connection on boot. We’re conscious of the problem and investigating.
- Word: The dashboard will refresh as soon as the community connection is established, however could take as much as a minute.
My Video games & Apps
- Customers have reported seeing black tiles as a substitute of recreation art work when shopping their assortment.
- Some titles in assortment could seem with a “trial” tag incorrectly in assortment.
- Customers have reported being unable to hook up with community when password comprises trailing area.
- Workaround: Use a distinct community password with out that character.
- Generally customers could encounter the inaccurate Profile coloration when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your situation listed above? Be certain to make use of Report a problem to maintain us knowledgeable of your situation. We could not have the ability to reply to everybody, however the information we’ll collect is essential to discovering a decision.
Be taught extra about suggestions and the way every ring is differentiated within the following hyperlinks:
For extra info relating to the Xbox Insider Program observe us on Twitter and be part of the neighborhood subreddit for assist and updates. Control future Xbox Insider Launch Notes for extra info relating to your Xbox One Replace Preview ring!